authors note: I’m getting better at this wordless wednesday thing… case in point below.
Not just any market. The market in (and around) the Ferry Building in San Francisco.
Let me count the reasons why I love this market:
1. The building itself. Amazing eh? Check out the view from the back as well.
2. The fruit vendors actually cut up the produce and allow you to sample. Brilliant eh?
3. Look at the size of these peaches / nectarines/ pluots (plum-apricot blend)? I bought the giant peach from James and the giant peach… ok, not the peach – – but it was massive. And delicious.
4. The wide variety of vegetables… where else do you see purple string beans???
5. Boccalone – the salty pig parts people have their shop inside the Ferry Building. YUM.
6. Cherry and peach tartlettes. Amazingly beautiful and simple.
7. and lastly, this is for you mom… beautiful flowers. Especially the sunflowers :0)